Ok folks, I need to some help here. My boss’s iPhone 3GS will not sync with his Outlook 2003 calendar any longer. It was working fine until Wednesday. We don’t exactly know what happened to cause it to fail. We are at a point now where I am writing asking you for help.
So far we have tried the following (some multiple times)
- The the Advanced iTunes setting to force the calendar to the iPhone.
- Reset the sync history in iTunes.
- Full restore on the iPhone
- Reinstall iTunes
- Export the Outlook calendar to a new .pst file. Delete the original calendar and re-import the data.
- Repair install for MS Office 2003
- All latest upgrades and updates have been downloaded for Outlook, iTunes, and the iPhone.
I called Apple and am waiting for an email with additional helps, but I wanted to ask for help on the interwebs as well. So, let me hear from you!
And, please don’t tell me to get a Mac.