Questions to think about
- Can everyone call God Father?
- What is the significance of being a child a God?
- How are justification and adoption related?
- Has your thinking about civil adoption changed in response to understanding your adoption by God?
- How can the local church be involved in adoption?
- Adopted for Life by Russell D. Moore
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer (especially ch. 19)
- Children of the Living God by Sinclair Ferguson
- Adopted into God’s Family by Trevor Burke
- Heirs with Christ: The Puritans on Adoption by Joel R. Beeke
- Predestined for Adoption to the Praise of His Glory – John Piper
- Adoption—The Spirit and the Cry – CH Spurgeon
- God as Father: Understanding the Doctrine of Adoption
Together for Adoption Conference is coming up October 1-2, 2010 in Austin, Texas.