Facebook is everywhere these days. I’ve been on Facebook since just before they opened the floodgates, but only in the past few months have I really spent much time on the site. Now dozens upon dozens (actually 90 as of this moment) of my high school classmates are on board there with me. There is a lot of promise with Facebook and yet the potential for disaster. Here are few links that I have come across in recent weeks that might help you utilize Facebook more effectively.
- Justin Buzzard on Thinking Biblically About Facebook
- Jonathan Dodson on Six Ways to Engage Culture
- 12 Ways to Use Facebook Professionally
- On Remembering Facebook Friends
- 5 Tips for Becoming A Social Network Butterfly
- Facebook Phishing, the New Scam
- 5 things more things about Christian spam email bombing runs
PS. Add me on Facebook.
PPS. Found this useful today (11/21) Twitter Good? Twitter Bad?